Save me a Ko-Fi

Support me on Patreon

The Guide Who Just Wants To Be a Slacker

 

The Guide Who Just Wants To Be A Slacker

Author: 南冬里煜
Details: Novelupdates


Yan Yuqi, also known as Xianyu Qi, was a well-known figurehead in the Interstellar Sentinel Management Bureau. It was by sheer coincidence that he stumbled upon the scene of the most powerful sentinel, Lou Yuzhou, succumbing to a dark energy rampage, which led to their first intimate encounter in his life.

Lou Yuzhou, the strongest and youngest SSS-class sentinel in the galaxy, instinctively rejected all guide materials and harbored accumulated dark energy from years of constant battles. One day, during a late-night mission, he finally lost control and went into a frenzy.

After unilaterally declaring that Yan Yuqi belonged to him, many people, out of awe for Lou Yuzhou, superficially showed politeness towards Yan Yuqi while secretly mocking him, ridiculing his rise to power through connections and his lack of strength that couldn't stand up to scrutiny. They believed that once the child was born, Lou Yuzhou would surely abandon him.

Later, it was revealed that Yan Yuqi possessed an SSS-level guide spiritual form with blue eyes and the appearance of a white tiger, a being that only existed in ancient interstellar legends. His usual appearance as an ordinary B-level guide with blue eyes and the appearance of a white cat was merely a disguise for his slacker nature.

Media outlets immediately seized upon this discovery, causing a frenzy throughout the galaxy. Overnight, Yan Yuqi became the object of desire for countless guides and sentinels: award-winning actors, wealthy CEOs, interstellar politicians, and even members of royalty, all began vying for his attention:

Award-winning actor: "Leave Lou Yuzhou and come with me, I'm famous."
Wealthy CEO: "Come with me, I have money."
Interstellar politician: "Come with me, I have power."
Royal member: "Come with me, I have power, money, and fame!"
Yan Yuqi: "... Do not disturb, slacker mode engaged."

Before long, the award-winning actor's career plummeted, the wealthy CEO went bankrupt, the interstellar politician fell from grace, and the royal member got into a fight...

That night, as soon as Lou Yuzhou returned home, he cornered Yan Yuqi against the wall, looking down on him possessively, his eyes filled with a possessive desire. "I want to see what they have now to compete with me!"

[Spiritual Form: White Tiger (White Cat) x White Ze]
[Beautiful slacker guide uke x domineering and handsome sentinel seme]


Chapters: 


Note: This will be discontinued. Another translator picked this up before me, and I just found out. This was in NU in a different name. Sorry. Message me if ever this was dropped or something! 



Other Novels: 





Comments

  1. I believe the person who picked this up dropped it after translating 8 chapters, is there any way you can pick it up again?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Discord

Popular Posts